Friday, February 27, 2009

Cuddle Time!

I'm home! After spending a very uneventful week in Hawaii it feels wonderful to cuddle with my husband and hold my children. Life has returned to normal very quickly and I am back to making lunches, being the referee for little fights, and putting kids to bed. I am loving all the little things that make me a mommy.

I can't wait to share more pictures. Hopefully I will get them uploaded soon. Right now I just want to cuddle with Kevin!

Thanks for your well wishes and prayers. It was difficult to go so far away from my family but I am thankful that I was able to enjoy some time away.

2 comments:

noell said...

I'm glad you were able to have some time to rest and reflect. Also glad you are home safely...you are always in our prayers.

The Williams Five said...

Hope it was a refreshing time for you!