Friday, March 27, 2009

A sneek peek

Did I ever tell you how much I love my job?

I love my coworkers...

I love my patients...

I love me boss...

I love my ultrasound!

This video isn't wonderful but I just had to try to show you our daughter...or do I mean son??

I can tell you that it is very hard to do an ultrasound on yourself and keep track of a wiggly little guy while at the same time take video (by yourself) of the ultrasound screen. I really do love watching her squirm like that! Every time she opens her hands to wave at me, she makes me happy. It is awesome to get to know him more and see him open his mouth and smack his lips like he can't wait to eat!

4 comments:

Nold Family said...

That is such a special video. Isn't it exciting to see a healthy, strong little one growing wonderfully inside? God really did give us a special gift by allowing us that special bond that only mothers can have. To know our children, touch them and feel them before anyone else. I am so excited for you! Hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool Jen! He looks very healthy :) I can't wait to meet her :)
Annette

The Earnhardt Family said...

Oh my goodness! That is SO awesome! I am just in awe right now...how precious this little baby is!!! I am more excited than ever to meet this little one!!! Wow...

The Finnestad Family said...

That is SO incredible Jen! I had no idea you had done that. What an awesome video - LOVE it!!! Sure can't wait to cuddle him and tell her how much he's loved. :)