Saturday, June 28, 2008

A New Look

You might notice that our Blog looks quite a bit different today!

Kevin and I put our talents together to create a whole new look. I have seen some blogs that look really fancy and just knew I could do it myself. I didn't want to pay a graphic designer to do it for me. So...I got to work. WOW. It has been a challenging week of research, learning, practicing, and testing.

I was able to handle the fun graphic part of the job and learned a little about computer programing in the process. Then Kevin came to my rescue. He has the degree and knowledge to deal with the techie part.

I still have some learning to do so you might notice some more changes coming, but I couldn't wait to get this out for everyone to see!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE the new page!! You're a talented page designer!!! I'm also glad you guys had a wonderful day at Wild Waves. What a great way to spend a warm day!

Myers 3 said...

It looks FABULOUS!

barefootphotography said...

I absolutely love the new look. You both are indeed talented. I may have to hire you! Take care.

The Earnhardt Family said...

YOU DID GREAT!!! MY GOODNESS, IT LOOKS AWESOME! Way to go, you little techy graphic savvy chick you!!! :-D

The Finnestad Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Finnestad Family said...

YOU DID IT!!! Your page looks incredible. Aren't you so glad you invested the time into learning how to design it like that? It is perfect. Way to go!! You two are a great team :)

The Wagner's said...

This is wonderful- you guys did SUCH a great job!!!!!

aaron♥michelle said...

Wow! I LOVE your new page!!! You guys did an amazing job!! Glad to hear Emma's okay, too. What a scary day!!

You guys continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.