Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

I woke up this morning to Timothy kicking and breakfast in bed. But with all three kido's jumping on the bed it quickly became a picnic on the floor!

We spent the morning at the Ocean. Well, I guess that you would really say it was the Puget Sound but to us it was the Ocean. We went to the Saltwater State Park in Des Moines. It was a good thing that we brought warm clothes because it was COLD. We were blessed because despite the weather report we did not have any rain. We climbed rocks, looked for shells and threw rocks into the water.

Then we spent the afternoon at my mom's house with my family. We had dinner and cake to celebrate Mother's Day and Janelle's and my birthday.

This was a very good day. It was difficult at times because I know that this will be the only Mothers day that I get to spend with Timothy. I tried not to focus on that fact and just enjoy the day.

No comments: